We are constantly looking for talented people to join our team. Currently we have the following positions open:
Centriair Holding is a clean tech company focusing on process gas treatment and is owned by the management and Alder, a private equity firm. We have achieved annual revenue growth of 54% during the past seven years, accelerated by a broadened product portfolio and expansion in Europe.
We are emerging as a technology leader in a large and rapidly growing market area suffering from limited innovation and fragmentation. We provide proprietary, technology leading solutions for energy efficient elimination of airborne emissions with proven environmental and economic benefits.
We have offices in Sweden, Germany and Norway. We work internationally and have references in Asia, Europe and North America, however most of our business is concentrated to Europe. We work across a broad range of industry sectors, including in the Food Processing, Biogas and Waste Processing industries.
In 2021, the company brought in Alder, a Swedish private equity investor to further boost growth and build a larger structure. Here, acquisitions will play a very important role.
Climate change and air pollution are global issues threatening human health and life on earth. Pressure to deal with these problems is mounting. The market demand, which is already huge and growing, will grow even faster going forward. At the same time, on the supply side, we see very small, regional and specialized companies, addressing only a fraction of the market and struggling to grow.
Our aim is to acquire profitable companies within process gas treatment that shares our vision to provide technology leading solutions within their field. By building a larger and more diversified structure, combining organic growth with acquisitions we will establish a leading position in our field.
Trainee to the M&A and Business Development Team
To strengthen our capacity to deliver on the strategic targets, Centriair is now searching for a Trainee. As part of the M&A and Business Development Team, we can offer the right candidate the opportunity to be part of the entire M&A and business development process, from early contact phase to post transaction business development, including:
- Evaluation of market segments, applications, and technologies within our field;
- Early stage fact finding and analysis to evaluate and screen targets;
- Approaching, attracting, and visiting potential acquisition targets together with the M&A Team;
- Assisting in defining key issues and setting the scope for the due diligence;
- Assisting in the due diligence, including independently carrying out the required tasks;
- Assisting in summarizing and presenting due diligence findings to the Board of Directors and other relevant stakeholders;
- Taking part in formulating the strategic business plan of acquired targets post acquisition.
What we offer
We offer the right candidate the opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial M&A and Business Development Team that is just embarking on a multi-year journey to build a leading group of companies within process gas treatment that delivers on our strategic targets.
The trainee program extends over 12 months during which you will be a key member of the Team and will take part in the entire value chain from early contact phase to post transaction business development. In doing so, you will develop your technical understanding and business acumen and get real hands-on experience in following the M&A process through to completion.
The position will involve frequent travelling primarily in Europe, including multi-week stays at acquired companies.
Our trainee program is certified by TraineeGuiden and extends over 12 months. The trainee position is a full-time, permanent position with market-based compensation.
- A Master’s or equivalent degree in engineering and/or business from a leading university
- Strong thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- An optimistic and selling personality with the ability to attract business
- Preferably some work experience in either:
- Management consulting;
- Private Equity;
- An in-house M&A or business development function in a relevant industrial company.
Head of M&A and Business Development,